Sunday, August 28, 2011

Changes

As you have noticed I'm making changes to my blog. I'm probably going overboard with the purple hues, but I love the color. (At least this week anyway) :) If you think I should change anything because its hard to read or whatever, I welcome your critiques.

Last night we went to a bar in Troy to listen to the band called Lost on Iddings. Steve was asked to sing some songs and play the guitar with them, so I was sitting with a friend for awhile. Well, I noticed a man at the next table staring at me. As soon as my friend left, Mr. Googly Eyes came over! Ugh!! It was apparent he had been drinking too much because he was asking me a boat load of questions and telling me his life story! He said he is a tow truck driver and has to scoop brains off the road. I didn't realize that was in their job description, but anyway! He told me I'm lucky to have lived through my accident, but in the next breath he told me how fucked up my life has to be! I tried to explain my life isn't fucked up, but he had already convinced himself me it had to be nothing more than fucked up. He then started to rub my arm and ask if I felt it. I said, "alrighty now, yes and don't rub me"... Before I knew it he was reaching across rubbing my other arm!!! I said "okay, I gotta go" and got Steve's attention. Oh dear!

I like going to gigs, but I dislike sitting alone. This always seems like an invite for people to come and park in an empty seat beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment