Sunday, August 28, 2011

When your best is NEVER good enough!

Hi! I'm extremely frustrated, so this post will be a major rant. If you don't want to read my vent, you should probably click the red x in the right hand corner...

When I start my day I figure out what the day will consist of from beginning to end. What I will have the girls make me for dinner. What errands I need to do that day. I try to weigh out what is more important, groceries vs. house clean, etc. My wheels are always turning. I constantly find myself working out strategies in my head that not only include me, but include my bf too. For example, I want to have a salad for dinner, but Steve doesn't like salads. So then I have something cooked we both like, something we can share. I aim to please most every day because I want to know he ate a good meal. The problem is nothing is ever good enough!!! I finally told him today, "Nothing is ever good enough for you"

If it was perfect, I think he would find fault in it just to bully me!!!
The other night he woke me up to tell me not to buy skinny spaghetti anymore! Omg are you serious? Last night it was to ask me who was the last person to use the hose. I said, "your Mom" and he shut up. He wanted to hear me say the name of my nurse assistant so he could bitch.

I often ask myself, "Is he trying to get rid of me by bullying me and insulting me everyday. Does he REALLY hate skinny pasta or does he like torturing me about the choice I made of purchasing skinny pasta vs. regular spaghetti"

I have finally realized there is nothing I can do to please him!

No comments:

Post a Comment