Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My doggies

I took my pooches to the vet today. I'm glad its usually a once a year event because its exhausting, not to mention expensive! They both did great despite being poked and prodded, but Buddy was pissed!! He did not like the girl holding him down to cut his nails!! He growled and snarled like I have never heard him snarl before. She had purple hair, spikes, peircings, a weight problem and an attitude problem! She was defensive because Buddy didn't like her. I told her "Its not just you, its everybody" which wasn't entirely true.

I saw a monkey today. Her name was Emma and she was there because she was running a fever. She was sitting on the bench like a human. I said, "Bye Emma I hope you feel better" She looked at me, but didn't throw poop. :) I heard monkeys do that sometimes! :( I could have taken her home...as my service monkey!!! Those do exist. Here is the clickable link... Monkey helpers 
Even if you aren't in the market for a monkey, the pictures will make you smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment