Friday, August 26, 2011

Planning my trip

I leave for South Carolina in 11 days and I'm getting uber excited!! I will be attending my niece's graduation from bct training and the family day Fort Jackson has for the soldiers and their families. It seems like just yesterday I was posting about her leaving! Here it is 10 weeks later already! I was told, "Don't worry it will go fast" and my god did it ever!! Yay!! :)

Family was here last week. It was Steve's Mom, three nieces and nephew. It was a fun visit as usual and I think they enjoyed it. Steve took them 4 wheeling on two separate occasions, the Darke County Fair and the nature center down the street. Steve's Mom and I took them to the mall once and we also had a couple nights we toasted marshmallows and made smores by the fire.

His dad might be coming next week for a few days, but its not written in stone yet. We will play that one by ear I guess. :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment