Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hump day!

Today I spent some time with my friend Teri, who was my nurse when I first moved here. She only worked for me as a nurse for a short time because of a career change, but we have remained friends ever since! We went to Bath and Body works, Petsmart and then went to Frisch's where we sat for what seemed like hours catching up. We talked, we laughed, talked more, cried, talked more... :)

I have been thinking a lot about my sister and the whole facebook comment. I was wrong by outing her in the manner I did and feel like a true tookas!! I have built up anger and probably chose the wrong avenue to vent. She has always justified not visiting me by saying she knew dad was with me and I wasn't alone. Regardless of what happened in the past or what didn't happen I need to let it go and focus on the here and now!

Steve's parents arrived today and will be here until early Monday. I'm unsure what we have planned, but I'm sure they will help with getting Christmas decorations up inside and outside. They always keep busy and are non-stop. :) Unfortunately this trait doesn't run in the family.... :)

Have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment