Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mice, the finale, besties and family night!

I know my previous post was really bitchy! The noisy mouse was just getting on my last nerve and I wanted him dead. The next morning Heather and I emptied the contents of the basket and to my surprise all the little guy wanted was a strawberry twizzler. What mouse wouldn't want a strawberry twizzler, right? He also chewed on an unpopped microwave popcorn bag, but didn't get it open all the way. Anyway...he is still alive and will probably make himself heard tonight. Unfortunately for him, things are in tupperware now and not easy to chew! Sorry Mr. Mouse!

Tomorrow Steve is going to Miami for the weekend and I have plans with friends. :) I love the time I spend with friends! I don't have a big circle of friends, but the couple I do have are the best and I'm beyond blessed to have them in my life! Thank you besties!!!! :)

Tonight my brother, his wife, their boys and their nieces are coming over and we are making pizzas. :) I'm excited to see the family. My nephew's birthday was November 18th and I have a present to give him. I'm totally embarrassed to admit that I totally forgot his birthday! November 18th came and went and I didn't give his birthday a thought until my brother talked about it last week! I apologized and made him swear not to tell his wife that I forgot their son's birthday! She would be totally apalled! (sp?) My dad's birthday is November 18th and his the only birthday I seem to associate that day with for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment