Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday

Hello! I Hope this blog finds you happy and well! I am!!! :)  I began taking Chlorophyll pills about a week ago. I heard they are good for your bladder and are a good way to detoxify your body. Some testimonials I read were people feel 100% better and have more energy. I also read that one may experience flu like symptoms for a couple days while the Chlorophyll is getting in your system. I haven't noticed changes yet, but we shall see. I have many urinary tract infections and really want to find a way to cut the number down so I'm not relying on antibiotics so often. I also got some d-mannose which takes something out of the urine. I should know what it does before I start blogging about it, huh? :) Ha! I haven't taken the d-mannose yet. I will wait and see what the chlorophyll does.

Somebody broke out the back window of my neighbor's truck the other night! There was nothing stolen, but the fact it even happened is horrendous!! We live in a safe neighborhood and have rarely had any trouble, but this incident makes me realize these things can happen everywhere and I need not be naive to this!

Christmas is right around the corner. My bf is going out of town for a few nights and I'm not 100% certain what I'm doing yet. I have been invited to a couple places, so decisions decisions! :) No matter what I decide, I'm certain it will be a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment