Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve

Hello! I hope you have a Merry Christmas tomorrow!! :) I will be spending the afternoon with my sister, brother and their families which I'm looking forward to doing. My sister and I hit a rough patch recently (I blogged about it) so I hope what happened a couple weeks ago doesn't interfere with our family time tomorrow. I often use this blog to vent about my frustrations because well it's therapeutic for me and we all need an outlet. Right?

Uh Oh I feel a rant coming on. Tonight Steve's band (Terrapin Moon) has a gig and I have to be honest and say I am not looking forward to it!! We have been snapping at each other all day and coupled with the Giants winning today and the Eagles not being in the playoffs now....its been a bad day and the night will only get worrse I'm sure! I hate, absolutely hate asking him to do anything for me when he is in a bad mood!! Fu#k me!! He leaves for Delaware tomorrow....much needed break? Absolutely!!

I visited with my niece Tia Thursday night. She is home from Texas until January 1st. I missed her so much!! She looks so pretty and grown up...Her boyfriend Shawn is also home from the service so they will be joined at the hip I'm sure. :)

Monday my aunt and I will be meeting at the cinema and having a movie marathon. Not really a marathon, just two movies. :) We are first watching War Horse and then The Girl with the Dragon tattoo. Her and I always enjoy going to the movies and then critiquing them afterwards. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment