Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Friday

Hello! Happy Friday! I will be glad when today/tonight is over and the weekend will officially be here. :)

This afternoon I had a doctor's appointment and well, those doctor's appointments can take up a large chunk of the day! Today was interesting, to say the least. The waiting room was pretty crowded, but I managed to find a little hole to park myself in where I wouldn't be in anybody's way or blocking a path to and from the door.

Soon after I found that comfy spot, the room began filling up and my little hole began to shrink. Pft! I couldn't wait to get out of there! I was hungry and McDonald's was calling my name. As I sat there uncomfortably, a young girl approached me. I guess her to be around 10 or 11. She waved and said hi. I smiled and said hi back. She then pointed at the square box on my chair, the one that "houses" the power buttons, it shows which gear I'm in, shows how much battery charge is left, etc. Well, I gave her a short simple version and she told me how cool it is. :) She then pointed to my chin control and asked what it was. Again I gave her the simple version and hoped her interview was wrapping up. :) No, unfortunately it wasn't. She then wanted to know if Steve was my son. I smiled (not amused though) and said No, he isn't. Steve loved this and I am pretty sure that comment will have him fueled up for a very long time.

The girl was sweet and really didn't bother me, but the questions in a crowded room was a little awkward, even though they were rather innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment