Monday, January 23, 2012

War Horse and schedule changes

Hi there! My Aunt and I went and saw War Horse today. It was a great movie and I highly recommend it. Bring tissues..you will need them.:) Anywway...

I have had a fear of horses for as long as I can remember! They are so huge and intimidating to me. I have a friend who has four horses and I have gotten somewhat close to them (literally not emotionally) and have made some progress as far as my fear. I guess they are just like extra extra extra large dogs... :) I like horses don't get me wrong, I just need to work on trusting them and not be intimidated by their size! :)

I learned the other day that one of my nursing assistants wants one of her days off. She wants to go back to school to get her LPN license. This means its time for me to add another nursing assistant to my case. I don't like training new people and it always brings me great anxiety having someone new, having to talk them through every step of my routine, relying on them to be here and on time, blah blah blah! :) It wears me out! But, I do know I need to add someone else, I have for a long time. So, this has given me the push I need to get that in the works. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment