Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year and RIP Mama!

Hello and Happy New Year! :) I hope you had a nice New Years Eve! My evening was spent at home enjoying the company of Steve, my aunt, Dave (bass player for Terrapin Moon) and of course my furkids Buddy and Lady. :) My aunt and I spent most of the evening cooking, eating, watching youtube videos, drinking beer and talking. :) I'm not really in to making resolutions, but if I were I would probably say my resolutions would be to...
  1. Get a job.
  2. Get organized
  3. Eat more healthy
  4. Stop dropping F bombs
Today I'm feeling discouraged and sad! :( When I feel this way I don't have the desire to be motivated, or pick myself up, or to eat carrot sticks or say phooey! Maybe tomorrow will be a better day? I hope so!! We will see...

My Mama has been gone 12 years today! I miss you and love you! I know we had our moments, but I hope you somehow someway know how much I miss you and think of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment