Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy place

We all have bad days and we all deal with our bad days differently. Myself, when I'm having a bad day I  tackle it by mentally removing whatever it is causing me grief and replacing it with my "happy place." A happy place can be the ocean, it could be the mall, it could be your furry companion, it could be your significant other, it could be someone special, it can be whatever or whoever you want... it's YOUR happy place. :)

I have resorted to my "happy place" many many many times and it always makes me smile. It's not always when I'm having a bad day of course, but when I am, my "happy place" has been my god send. It's like a yummy gooey chocolate  chip cookie w/out the calories!! :)

On the downside I would probably be distraught if something happened to my HP!! Am I relying on HP too much?? Probably!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment