Sunday, January 22, 2012

HP part 2, etc.

In my previous post I mentioned relying on my happy place too much and how it wasn't healthy for me. I have come to realize I need to work hard and change the things that cause me grief and unhappiness! When I feel unhappy with myself and the way my life is headed, I find myself getting intolerant and short off with the people around me. I don't want to be that person people have to tip toe around or dread coming in contact with because I might blow my top. LOL..I don't think I'm that bad, but some days I feel like I could be! :)
If I sound like I'm unhappy and miserable, I'm actually not. There are just a handful of things in my life that have room for improvement. :)

Tomorrow my aunt and I are meeting up to watch a movie. We have agrred on War Horse! I'm sure this is a movie that will require a box of tissues! I will report back to let you know what I think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment