Friday, January 13, 2012

T.G.I.F the 13th! :)

Hello and Happy Friday, the 13th! :) Here in Ohio it's really cold, windy and we have a tiny layer of the fluffy white stuff covering the ground. Even though its not much, it's enough to keep me inside and away from the elements. :) I say that as if there are people lined up at my door ready to take me out clubbin' but because of the blistering cold, they won't be blessed with my presence, unfortunately. Ha!

On that note, I might go out tomorrow night! It's really up in the air, though. Steve has a gig with Skeleton Crew in Dayton and I don't know if it's even wheelchair accessible. As much as I enjoy listening to live music and being with people, it's always a late night waiting around while the band tears down the equipment and loads it up. I like to be tucked away and in siesta mode by midnight. :) My nursing assistant is working late tomorrow so maybe her and I will go listen to the band, maybe we will go do our own thing or maybe I will stay home? Hmmmm...decisions decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment