Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

First, a thank you to all the soldiers who (and who have) put their lives on the line for our country and continue to do so regardless of the unsteady and volatile nature it is in. Happy Memorial Day!

Family is still here, but they are leaving tomorrow to go back home to Delaware. The visit went fast just like it does every time they come, but I think they are visiting again in July. Steve's Mom and I took a trip to Springhill nursery on Saturday, but didn't buy any flowers because we had all ready bought what we wanted at Walmart. :) They helped Steve paint the outside of the Florida room this weekend as well as helped hang my barn star on the front of the house by drilling a hole in the mortar. Thank you guys! :)

I lost sleep last night worrying about the skin graft on my cheek! It seems ripply and not smooth like skin should be. I am hoping its just healing and this is normal. I am going to do a google search on the care of skin grafts and what to expect afterwards when I get home tonight. :/

Well, I am going to get ready to go now! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment