Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun with friends

Last night I spent my evening with a group of girls I graduated high school with at BW3's and had a fabulous time! There ended up being 11 of us all together. I was feeling a little uneasy at first because most of the girls had not seen me since my injury and I was nervous how they would be around me. I didn't know if they would feel uncomfortable, if they would avoid conversation, avoid eye contact etc. Well, those fears were put to rest immediately and the night was more fun than I have had in quite awhile!! We have agreed to get together more frequently (every two months) because we had so much fun and still have much more to catch up on. :)

Today I met a friend for lunch who used to work for me. She was my nurse for a few years, but had to quit because another job offer came along that she couldn't turn down because it was more hours. We had fun catching up. We are still close and keep up with each other via facebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment