Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Momma's day!

I returned home around 11:00 this morning from our big girls slumber party and happy to say it was a good time. :) There were a couple instances where I thought there was going to be a little scrapping going on because of conflict of opinions, but thankfully it didn't escalate to that and it was settled in a way where we could move on to another subject calmly without holding a grudge.

On that note having a difference in opinion is very natural and if two people are able to discuss it rationally and agree to disagree, good for them. It's the people who are so close minded and who refuse to look outside their "my opinion is right, your's is twisted" box that make me crazy pissed!! I think the person I'm referring to is angry in her own life, so she feels better when she is ridiculing me (and those around her) about our opinions if they differ from hers. Anyway...I'm being vague and there is a reason. Its a blog and its public. :)

Buddy rolled in shit like most dogs do for whatever reason and is now laying beside me not phased by my dry heaving and F bombs! I certainly inherited my mom's gag reflex! I hope Steve will give him a bath tonight. My nurse assistant offered, but getting him in the tub is a two person job. She is preggers and I don't want her tackling his pungent ass. Maybe Steve and her could tackle him together?? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment