Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family left this morning

The 5 day visit with Steve's parents flew by as it always does, but it was a great time and the weather was super. :) We cooked out a couple times, shopped for graduation gifts at the mall, planted flowers and painted a couple rooms as I mentioned in my previous post. :)

My niece's graduation was especially nice. She is so bubbly, outgoing and outrageously (that spelling don't look right??) fun and I wonder who she inherited it from. Nobody in the Fox or Welborn family have her spunk. Maybe its not something that is inherited, but is developed as you grow up. Regardless.... :)

I just read that the prisons are extremely overpopulated in California and because of this, there is talk of bringing flogging to the U.S as a form of punishment! There is controversy that this is barbaric, but it would be up to the criminal what form of punishment he/she wants. 1 yr or 10 flogs for instance. Yowzers! I wouldn't want either and that is why I try to walk (ok, not literally) a straight line and not get in trouble with the law! Maybe if consequences for people's actions were a little harsher, maybe the crime rates would go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment