Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Hump Day

Happy Wednesday! Its the middle of the week, which means our big girl slumber party is just around the corner. :) On Saturday evening I am getting together with three friends and pulling an all nighter which I haven't done in years. Its okay, I will nap all day Saturday. We are getting together around 7pm and meeting at Maria's house where the festivities will begin. Will update the happenings after the weekend. :)

Tomorrow I have an appointment to get a doppler done on my legs. A doppler is an ultrasound that checks for blood clots. I'm prone to clots because of not being active and having poor circulation, plus I've had swelling and a blackish/purply hue going on in my feet and ankles for a very long time, so this will determine if a clot is causing my ankles to be cankles. :) Wish me luck!

Yesterday I met my aunt at the fairgrounds where she takes her mastiff (Jonah) to obedience training. Before we even got situated two dogs were ready to kick jonah's butt and all he did was look at them. He wasn't feeling the love of being in doggy class after those incidents and he seemed more content taking a nap behind us where he wasn't being bothered. :) There was a border collie in training with 3 legs, he was missing his right front leg. There was also a blonde colored doberman who had an albino look to him. He had red around his eyes and nose and some red areas in his fur. The owner told me he (the dog) had to wear goggles in the summer because of sun burn. Poor doggy probably don't like wearing goggles! :(

Well, have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment