Friday, September 2, 2011

4 more days

I will be South Carolina bound in 4 more days! I'm so stoked about seeing my beautiful niece graduate from basic training and to also see her off to her next journey, which is AIT (advanced individual training I think). She will be going to San Angelo Texas for 7 months to complete that part of training. :)

I still need to get her a graduation gift, but have no idea what to get her! In basic training she earned the nickname Archer because she got her hands on tweezers and plucked her eyebrows. She could have gotten in a lot of trouble because tweezers are considered contraband, but I don't think she did. Anyway...for one of her graduation gifts her Mom bought her a pair of tweezers and is having "Archer" engraved in them. :)

Below are some pictures of her.



















No comments:

Post a Comment