Sunday, September 11, 2011

I have returned Cont'd...

After visiting with Tia awhile on Family Day, Stephanie and I began making calls to Atg Rehab hoping to find one in the area. We got through to a receptionist who was going to try to find a technician who could drive to us rather than us driving an hour away, which would have been nice if she would have called us back! To make a long story short I got the idea to call the local atg rehab I always deal with to see if this was something they could help us fix over the phone. I had this problem once before and the technician came to my house and fixed it within minutes. We made the call and Chris, the wheelchair tech who came to my house, talked us through it step by step and we were rolling in 30 minutes!!!! Woot!! So, if this ever happens again, I will know what to do. :) We told him he gets a steak dinner...LOL :)

I mentioned in my last post about the field, the woods, the smoke and the 1200 soldiers. Here are some pics so you can see for yourself.




Beautiful, huh? :)







No comments:

Post a Comment