Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weekend update

It's Wednesday and I have yet to post an update from my weekend happenings. :) On Saturday afternoon we went to my nurse's birthday party, ate a delicious home cooked meal with red velvet birthday cake for dessert and afterwards finished our night off at Jimmy's Cornerstone Bar and Grill listening to Terrapin Moon until the wee hours of the night. :)

The party was a nice time with friends. As I mentioned we ate a delicious meal cooked by my nurse's Mom, Nadine. She made fried chicken, mash potatoes and fried egg plant which I opted not to try. :) I met a couple people I had never met before, so it was nice to put a face to the names I hear about frequently. :) At Jimmy's the crowd was smaller than usual, but that's because their were two other popular bands performing in the area. This is what I was told anyway. :) I guess the next time the band plays at Jimmy's it will be in the building across the street.

I met with a friend last week, who was in the area for business. If you are reading this, it was nice seeing you again and hopefully your business will give you a reason to come visit me more often considering that is the only reason you visit! Just kidding! :)

I had an appointment with the Urologist Monday. I went to him because of the constant urinary tract infections I keep getting! He said he doesn't want to treat the infection, he wants to treat the symptoms instead. So, now I'm taking anti spasmatic pills for my bladder and rubbing this gel like stuff on my skin which is also suppose to help the bladder from spasming. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment