Friday, September 16, 2011

New computer equals major migraine!!

I got a new computer two weeks ago and it's been a pain in the a$$ trying to transfer my email!!!! I don't know why it can't be simple. It's the exact same email address, just different computers. I called customer service for roadrunner today, but nothing was resolved. I didn't feel like dealing with it after awhile so I lied and told him he fixed my problem. I will deal with it over the weekend!

Tomorrow we are going to a birthday party for one of my nurses and afterwards we are going to Jimmy's Cornerstone Bar and Grill, where Terrapin Moon is scheduled to play at 10:00pm. My nurse turned 44 years old yesterday and as much as I don't want to go to this party, she will take it to heart if we don't go. :( She likes to make a big to do of her birthday, where I'm just the opposite. It's just another day and I'd be perfectly happy if it goes by unnoticed! :)

Jimmy's Cornerstone bar was bought by Miami Valley Hospital (for expansion) and will be tore down soon. This will be Terrapin Moon's last show at this location before Jimmy's moves across the street in an old firehouse.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment