Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bath Bomb

While browsing around at Living Simply Soap Wednesday I came across something that is called bath bombs. They are about the size of a tennis ball, look like soap and come in a variety of scents. You put them in your bath water and they dissolve almost immediately and leave behind a great smell and leave your skin silky smooth. I bought one because well, I couldn't leave the store empty handed you know. What kind of customer would I be? I also bought a peppermint chapstick. :) Anyway, today I decided to put my bath bomb to the test.

I plopped it in my bath water and it dissolved within a minute. It left a white layer of bubbly substance in my water, it smelled nice and I guess it made my skin soft. I really don't know for certain. I think these would make nice gifts to add to a woman's gift basket if it had girly things like lotions and sprays. :)

I made my bubble bath last two hours this morning. I love soaking in the tub, it's like going to my own little spa. :) When I get in the tub I don't fill it up with water until my shower chair is all the way lowered, it's reclined and I'm strapped in.  When the water is turned on and starts filling up my legs start kicking (spasming) fiercely as soon as the water hits the top of my legs. It must stimulate the skin or nerves to respond the way they do. Anyway..my legs might not enjoy the bath, but I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment