Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I hope you had a nice weekend! On Friday night I went to Canal Street Tavern to watch both of Steve's bands play at a Halloween party. I think this is the first time both of his bands were hired to perform at the same place back to back! Anyway...I sort of dressed up as a football player. I wore a jersey and painted black lines under my eyes... it was cheap and easy!! :)

My picture was tagged to me on facebook and well.. I'll just say I'm not feeling the love. It wasn't a horrendous picture, but it was pretty darn close! Hopefully people were too intoxicated to notice the black under my eyes was smeared down to my cheek bones!!! I hate the tag feature!
The cold weather is here and when the cold weather comes so does my chest congestion and a nagging cough!!! I have been using my percussion vest more often to break up the mucous in my chest, but not as diligent as I should. I'm prescribed to use it once a day for 20 minutes year round . It's hard for me to justify using it though, when there is no congestion to break up in the Spring and Summer months. My friend Leslie, who is an asthma educator and respiratory therapist, gets on me about not using it as often as I should. She reminds me all the time if I use it everyday I wont experience the chest congestion and nagging cough when the cold weather approaches! Anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment