Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rain Rain Frickin Go Away!

This constant down pour of rain and 50 mph winds is getting ridiculous! I don't know if we're really getting 50 mph winds or not, it just sounded good! :)

Today my nurse assistant, my aunt and I visited a nice couple who used to be friends with my grandparents. Their names are Paul who is 94 and Rinola who is 70. They live about 45 minutes away and their home is right off a huge lake. They are such nice people and enjoyable to listen to as they share stories of growing up in Dayton and Sidney, Ohio. :) I could listen to them all day long.

My aunt bought me a bug zapper and I tried it today. We zapped a spider and when I say zapped....I mean zapped!! It looks like a small tennis racket and it takes two batteries. When the bug touches the center, you push a button and it fries the bug!! It makes a loud zapping sound and kinda smells like something is burning. Well, something is burning, the bug!! I almost felt guilty zapping the spider. I don't dislike spiders, I dislike the possibility of them crawling on me and me not being able to get them off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment