Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thongs

On Thursday while getting in the van my nurse assistant found a sexy pair of thong underwear on the drivers side floor. She seemed freaked out and I think she was assuming my bf had been messing around. My mind didn't go that direction, instead I thought about who drove my van last and perhaps they dropped them from their purse. I honestly thought the latter would be the case considering my bf usually doesn't drive my van unless I'm in it and if he was going to have sex with somebody else he would probably not do it in my van. Maybe I'm wrong?!?! Anyway!


I asked the only two nurse assistants that could be the owners of said undies based on the size and style and neither claimed them!! Today when I asked my nurse assistant again (in person) if they were hers, she said no and blew it off that she has found undies in her laundry basket before that were not hers or her daughters, as if I should do the same. I snapped at her a little and asked if she was married and found another woman's panties in her domain would she think differently? She said, "Oh yes!" I said, "If somebody isn't fessing up because of embarrassment, I'm going to make accusations that aren't fair" She then said, "Now you got me thinking I should check if they're mine" I  couldn't believe what I was hearing. Long story short---They ended up being hers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment