Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Frustration prevails

I don't know if I'm experiencing pms or what today, but my frustration level is through the roof. It's not taking much to push my buttons. I think know, me not being able to find a job has everything to do with my frustration.

I had a job prospective (right word?) last week and I was really hoping to get it. I received an e-mail saying, we want to hire you, but all classes are full. You are on a waiting list, so as soon as somebody backs out we will contact you. Check your e-mail daily" Well, it gave me a little hope for a day or two,  but all hope is gone now! Very frustrated! I always think when somebody says something and then says but, it takes away everything they just said before the word but!!! Right??

I will keep looking and looking! I have the seasonal job coming up, so that will be something! I really want permanent work!

No comments:

Post a Comment