Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Doppleganger and Best dad ever

One can never ingest too much knowledge! Today while watching Kelly & Michael I learned about the word Doppleganger. It is defined as someone that looks like you, but has no blood relationship to you. I have been asked a few times if I have a twin sister who works at a restaurant in Vandalia. I have a twin, but she does not work at a restaurant in Vandalia nor has she ever. My sister and I actually look very little alike. It's funny that there is someone out there that looks more like me than my own twin does. :)

Yesterday I was watching The Talk and it got funny. The ladies were telling their viewers about a Dad who was tired of telling his daughter to change her short shorts and decided to get even one day. It happened when his wife told their daughter to change out of her slutty shorts before they go out to dinner and she said No. The girl's dad left and came back with his own man version of daisy duke's. Best Dad Ever :) I can't help to think if this was my dad wearing some denim short shorts and showing that much leg I'd find myself hiding behind a wig, sunglasses AND the menu. HeHe! In all reality though I think this dad is probably a great dad who wants the best for his daughter! He seems really cool and knows how to have fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment