Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Vertigo - NASCAR


Hi, I hope you are enjoying your week! Today I went to the doctor about my vertigo and dizzy spells. She checked my ears, eyes, breathing, blood pressure and shoulder movement. Everything was fine except I had fluid in my left ear and some build up in both. The medical assistant used an elephant ear wash to clean out my ears and it was awesome!! I also got a steroid injection because of the fluid in my ear and got a prescription for motion sickness. I'd rather not take another medication, but it's only temporary. :)

I watched the Richmond Sprint Car race Saturday night. I didn't think much of Clint Bowyer losing control of his car with 7 laps to go causing a caution, but Steve thought it was odd. He said that there was no debris and didn't really understand the caution. Today it came out that Michael Waltrip Racing attempted to manipulate the outcome of the race by causing that caution. Clint Bowyer, Martin Truex and Brian Vickers got penalized 50 points, which knocked Martin Truex Jr out of the chase and put Ryan Newman in as a wild car participant. Michael Waltrip Racing also got fined $300,000 and Ty Norris, executive vice president /General Manager and spotter for the #55 car got suspended indefinitely. The crew chiefs for these 3 drivers are on probation until December 31st.

That is some dirty racing. It makes me question the integrity of these racers, the crew chiefs and anybody involved!! I'm glad they are getting penalized!!

No comments:

Post a Comment