Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy dump day!

Hello!

My Happy Dump Day is not a typo, it's a reflection on how I feel. I am in a mood! If I could get my hands on the pesky fly that keeps buzzing around me, he'd be toast. Does he know I can't move my arms and that is why he is taunting the F out of me?? It sure feels like it!!

I am angry for another reason, but am going to refrain from posting it for obvious reasons. My Mom always told me not to write anything on paper if I didn't want others to see it. (Something like that anyway). I'm pretty certain documenting my feelings on a public blog falls in that category. :) It just seems like I get f%^ked over by the ones who should always have my back! I despise hypocrites! I'm a firm believer in karma and hold on to hope that said person gets it. I am a good person and have so much forgiveness in my heart. I am getting numbed by being let down and walked on. I know when the time comes and it's my time to go my conscious will be clean. Will yours??

Anyway...

Big Brother tonight made me laugh. Amanda got booted out, which was long overdue!! She is such a bully! On the down side, Elissa also went home (jury house) and that bummed me out. :( She was my favorite and I was hoping she would win.

No comments:

Post a Comment