Monday, September 23, 2013

Manic Monday

Hello readers, I hope you had an enjoyable weekend! :) My weekend was pretty good! I ended up staying home and taking it easy. I filled out some online job applications for customer service representative positions, which ate up most of my Saturday  afternoon. That's ok though, maybe something good will evolve from that?? :)

I am still so fricking discouraged about the money that was stolen! I keep telling myself that it could be much worse! Unfortunately that is only a temporary reprieve. Ugh!! I cannot fathom how someone could be so effing cruel and steal something that was never meant for them. My mind does not operate the same as someone's who thinks it's okay to steal from others!! Unfortunately I have been in company with someone who does and possibly for a very long time. :( Loser!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment