Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy Labor Day

Hello! Well, the long weekend is winding down and our company will be leaving in the morning. The visit went fast as it always does and that is always the worst part.

Yesterday my nursing assistant, Jean & I went to Kohl's and Walmart. At Kohl's I bought a cute dress for only $7.80 which was marked down from $70.00. :) I have a wedding this weekend and class reunion coming up in a few weeks so maybe I can wear it to one of those events. :)

Tonight we grilled out for dinner and afterwards they played corn hole. I didn't think the games would ever end. ZZZzzzz! We were outside until dark and seeing the little sand bags became a chore! It was especially fun watching Mel and Jean play against each other. :)

Steve and his dad were busy doing odds and ends around the outside of the house today and yesterday. Saturday Jean painted Buddy & Lady's dog houses and Mel put shingles on the top. :) It looks nice and Buddy is sporting a few white stripes on his ear and tail because he didn't allow the paint to dry before he trekked through his dog house! :)

It won't be too much longer before the Fall weather takes over and our warm days are behind us, unfortunately. This weekend I noticed the leaves are coming down heavy and the trees are looking bare. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment