Friday, September 20, 2013

TGIF, shrimp festival and people who steal

Hi, Happy Friday! :) I hope my blog readers have a great weekend!! I myself don't have a lot going on this weekend. Tomorrow I will be job searching again. Boy, this has been a struggle! It's been a struggle for many people, I know it's not just me. My friend is also drinking from the same cup! He has a college degree in business (I think) and has been job searching since December. Nowadays finding a decent well paying job is like nailing jello to a fricking wall!.

On Sunday I may go to the shrimp festival. Terrapin Moon plays there from 3:30-5:30 so my nursing assistant & I might tag along. We'll see. :)

I learned yesterday that the piggy bank that houses all of our spare change that we have collected over the past few years was stolen!!! Also, a bag of coins that were all ready rolled and counted was stolen also!! It was over 1,100.00! Nothing else was missing. I am 100% convinced it was an inside job. It had to have been someone who knew we had that money and where it was kept. I am so angry! That was what we were going to use to help with kitchen cabinets...I hope karma gets the frickin loser who stole from us!!

Not only are we out a large amount of money, but for me...I feel so violated.

No comments:

Post a Comment