Friday, May 10, 2013

A year gone by

Hello, I cannot believe it's been a year since my last post. I knew it was a long time, but had no idea it's been THAT long. I'm hoping to get back in to blogging more frequently now and not allow so much time to lapse between posts. :)

The Jodi Arias trial has kept me glued to the television the last five months and I'm happy it's about over! There is still the aggravation phase where the prosecution will try to convince the jury that Travis Alexander suffered as he was murdered. I think if this is proven she can get the death penalty, but not entirely sure. I cannot imagine the jury concluding that Travis Alexander did not suffer after getting stabbed 29 times, getting his neck sliced from ear to ear and then getting shot in the head.

I am taking steps to become a volunteer at the Greater Dayton Humane Society. In order for me to be a volunteer I needed a nursing assistant to also be a volunteer, so I nominated Steve. He attended the volunteer open house last week and has three courses and tests to pass before he is caught up with me. When he finishes we will go to the humane society together and attend a one on one session with the volunteer coordinator. Hopefully we can volunteer a few times a month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment