Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Family is here

Hello! Family arrived today! As usual they arrived at 12:30 and within 30 minutes they were outside working in the flower beds! :) I wish Steve had half their energy. I'm not sure what we will do while they are here, but my guess is have some cook outs, sit by the fire in the evenings and watch movies.

Steve went to the doctor today. The doctor put him on some medication and said he will refer him to another doctor if that doesn't help. So, hopefully in a few days he will be better.

I have spent the afternoon filling out job applications. They are work at home positions that I don't have much information (legitimacy) about, but we will see. :) The website I found them on is work place like home. It's a great place to go to find work at home positions and ideas for making money from home.

We just watched Silver Linings Playbook. It was the second time I watched it and it's hilarious! I highly recommend it, especially if you are a Philadelphia Eagles fan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment