Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dumps and new nursing assistant

Oh goodness, my mood has plummeted! I need out of this bed! In all honesty I have been down in the dumps for a while now and I was relying on family and outdoor time to bring me out of my "rut" somewhat. Now that I'm stuck in bed, I'm back to that dark place where I don't like to be!! Ugh!! When I get this way I'm a Debbie downer! I hate facebook, I hate music, I just want to be left alone and sleep is the best state to be in because I don't have to think about anything! I bet you're glad you are reading this, right??? :/ I did enjoy time out and about yesterday and will enjoy our company today and tomorrow regardless! :)

I have a new nursing assistant. Her name is Jessica and she is really sweet! She will be with me 3 days a week one week and 4 days a week the next week. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment