Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pressure sores and Lady bug

Hi, happy Thursday! It's a beautiful day, I wish I could be out enjoying it. On the up side though my little area that is keeping me down is getting smaller!! Woot! Today my nurse measured it at 1 cm x .4 cm. and about 8 hours later it's a bruise with very little color. Hopefully in just a couple more days and I will be up. :)

My sister brought me a bag full of melaleuca samples which included pain cream, tea bags, flavored supplement powder to stir in water, protein powder, tea tree oil and more. Tea tree oil is an oil that is in many of their products and has hundreds of uses.  It promotes the healing of pressure areas that are not open wounds which is the main reason I was intrigued to try it! :) I think it's time for me to join under her. :)

My sister said Lady (my border collie) was a fat ass!! I couldn't believe my ears. I asked my nursing assistant if Lady was fat and she said yes!! I am in denial, but I guess I need to make sure she gets less treats and more exercise!

1 comment: