Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Melalueca, beef jerky, work from home opps

As I lay here flat on my back, legs in the air, trying to stay off my hiney my mind is thinking about moolah!  :) My sister is encouraging me to join melalueca, a company devoted to all natural and eco friendly products! If I join under her, she earns residual income and if people join under me, I receive residual income, etc. etc.

I think having all natural products in the house and having all natural products going in your body is a win win! On the other hand I question if all the toxins and other crap I have ingested and poisoned my body with over the past upteen years can be erased by starting the "all natural" lifestyle at this time of my life? Am I too late to start? Make sense? :)

Another little egg she has found is beef jerky direct. Two bags a month for $12.30 and there are no hidden costs. Again, if people sign up under her, she gets $2.00 an order, etc. I can eat my weight in beef jerky, not sure how many people I know, though who have the same passion for it. :)









2 comments: