Thursday, May 27, 2010

Company

Steve's Mom and Dad arrived yesterday evening and will be here until after Memorial Day weekend. I'm not sure what all we will be doing while they are visiting, other than a cook out at our friend's house, but we will play it by ear each day like we normally do. :)

They both worked hard in the flower beds by pulling weeds, trimming back the bushes and lambs ear, planting grasses and laying mulch most of the day until the rain and hail forced them back inside. They like to keep busy, thats for sure and I'm definitely not complaining. :)

I learned today that HB 55 for animal cruelty passed in to legislation, which means cruelty to animals is no longer a misdemeanor in Ohio. I was glad to read this on facebook because cruelty to animals disgusts me to no end and I cannot fathom how or why anybody in their right mind could harm an animal. Most animals are innocent, love unconditional and have no voice. I do have my doubts that it will minimize the cruelty to animals in Ohio, though. I hope I'm wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment