Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies in my life who are Mommies!!! I hope you all have a beautiful day! My mom isn't with me anymore, but I'd like to think that some how some way she knows I'm thinking of her and she is heavy on my heart today! :)

Its been somewhat of a frustrating weekend as my wheelchair is on the fritz. I keep getting an error message on the control box each time I try to use the chin control! So everytime I want to move from one room to another, I am at the mercy of someone else!! Grrr! This chair is heavy enough by itself let alone having to push it WITH me in it! I am calling ATG rehab tomorrow to see if somebody can come fix it. Wish me luck! :)

I got some stitches out and two bandages off Friday. These were from the two areas he put the grafted skin. I wished I could say I'm happy with it, but its too early for that. Right now both areas look like road rash, that is the only way to describe them. I still have stitches around both ears, my jaw and chest, which will all hopefully come out Wednesday.

I went to my nephews tee ball and j ball games Thursday and had so much fun! I wore a perpetual smile watching them and all the other little dumplings play. The little ones on my younger nephew's team weren't quite as "coordinated" and not as "in to" the sport as my older nephew's team. They were climbing the fence, not listening to the coach, looking up at the sky, swinging there arms, worried about snacks... it was comical! :) Stephanie, my brother's wife e-mailed me the schedule for their games, so I will be attending more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment