Friday, May 21, 2010

Weekend is here

This Saturday I'm going to J-Alans to listen to Steve play with the band Skeleton Crew. He has only been in this band a short time so I have only heard him perform with them once, but their music is similar to the other band he is in, Terrapin Moon. Terrapin Moon is a Grateful Dead Tribute Band so they rarely play something other than what the dead did, but Skeleton Crew does do other songs by other bands. (Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, etc.)

I'm getting eager for my trip to Chicago. My nurse and I are pretty sure we are taking the amtrak out of Cincinatti the night before we have to attend the abilities expo, but we just have to make sure that when we get to Chicago we understand how to take the bus and train to the hotel which is 26 miles away. We will have some "walking" to do in between bus routes and we also want to find out what kind of neighborhood we will be in. :)

Family is visiting this week. Steve's parents are coming out Wednesday and will be here through Tuesday. I'm not sure what is on the agenda, but one day we hope to make a trip to Springhill Nursery in Tipp City.

I guess that is all for now. Have a great weekend! Hopefully this weather gets nice soon. Yesterday was a beautiful day, but we need more days filled with sunshine and warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment