Monday, May 10, 2010

Productive day

As I said in my last post my chair is on the fritz and not driveable. As much as it frustrates me being stuck in one place and not able to move around independently, it has sort of played in my favor today. I have gotten so much done today, it excites me! I have figured out the quarterly taxes, gotten paper work finished, completed tasks on my "to do" list, cleaned around my desk and made phone calls I needed to make. Yay! :)

Wheelchair guy is coming tomorrow to hopefully fix my chair. I hope he is able to fix it tomorrow, but he may need to order a part. We will see... :) I have had this chair for a year... isn't it too soon for malfunctions? Geez!

I booked our room for Chicago and am getting excited about going. Its still 2 months away, but something to look forward to. My nurse and I were thinking about taking the amtrak train from Cincinatti and meeting Steve there, but we have to see what they do about people in wheelchairs. Would I have to transfer to a regular seat? If so, where does my wheelchair go? etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment