Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend is about over

Last night we went to J-Alan's and listened to the band, which was an interesting evening. It was a good time for the most part, just interesting. There was one individual (very nice btw) who consumed a little too much alcohol and was really annoying the hell out of my friend and I. He probably didn't realize how annoying he was though, because he had consumed too much alcohol. Make sense? I guesss these things happen, but it certainly makes the night less enjoyable. We thought that avoiding eye contact with him would deter him from continuously coming over, but it didn't. He was like a turd that won't flush, kept coming back. Ugh! Anyway... :)

Today was such a perfect day weather wise. I took my babies outside for an hour and we just sat in the drive way absorbing the sun shine and feeling the breeze. Buddy and I were entertained for a while watching Lady play with a tree branch. She always grabs the sticks that are quadruple her size in length and then she gets angry and vicious sounding when she can't maneuver it or it drags on the ground. :(

I go for another follow up appointment with the surgeon tomorrow. I cancelled last Wednesday as I wasn't feeling the love of going in the nasty weather, cold and damp, sitting in the waiting room with all the other people who shared my same 1:45 appointment slot. Cancelling and staying home seemed like the right thing to do at the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment