Sunday, May 2, 2010

I feel a wine coming on!

The liquid/blended diet is getting old! I'm hungry and want real food! V8 juice, mashed potatoes, pudding and jello can only suppress my appetite for so long! My head still hasn't been scrubbed because I haven't been able to convince anybody that taking the guaze off around my head and shampooing my filthy hair and scalp is the right thing to do.

I did watch a great movie last night. I recommend "The blind side" to anybody who wants to watch a good movie. Not many movies capture my attention through the entire movie, but this one did! Sandra Bullock was funny and so was the little boy who played S.J...he was adorable!

I wanted to go to the benefit for Masterpiece last night at the Middletown Sportsman Club, but opted not to for reasons mentioned above. It was a quarter auction and the proceeds went to the Ohio SPCA. I hope there was a good turn out for the event!!

Okay, I'm going to go puree something and take another nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment