Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Vets office

Today I had to take Lady to the vet because the poor baby is itching like crazy! I also took Buddy because I'm a sucker and didn't want to take Lady Bye Bye and not him!!! I know, I'm too soft. It did work out in my favor though!

Anyway, the doctor ended up prescribing benadryl to ease her scratching and while she was there, she caught Lady up on her distemper shot, took a blood test for heartworm and sold me a years worth of heartworm medication. That meant Lady was caught up for a year. I told the doctor I was going to take Buddy to their vaccination clinic (there is no charge for the visit, just the vaccine) tomorrow evening and asked if the receptionist would tell me what he needs and she said, "yes". She then told me if I was going to the clinic to save the money for the visit, that she would waive his fee and do his shots and blood test while we were there! I agreed, thanked her a dozen times and got Buddy caught up, too! I spent $253.00, but they are good to go for a year! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment