Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A couple things...

I have shared my cat obsession with you and if you are tired of hearing about it, well, you should stop reading! I have more to share.

I emailed the lady who fosters Alexandra. Her name is Beth. She said Alexandra is a lover. She also said Alexandra takes her paws and lifts up her hands to be petted. Long story short...Beth and I both think that it's meant to be. :) Do I think that Alexandra is going to take her little paws and lift up my non working paralyzed arms so I can pet her? No! My point is this kitty and I will make a great pair. :) I honestly want to adopt Pierre, Alexandra's son, also.

Today was dog training class. We took a little tour of their dog park and the play area and learned the do's and don'ts when handling the dogs. We took Elvis (a Bichon Frise) for a walk, which was fun. :) Next week is cat training and then we will be finished with the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment