Saturday, June 29, 2013

Friday, Avon and jerky :)

Hello! :) It's the top of the weekend and I am trying to decide what to do for entertainment. I would love to see the movie "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. :) It looks hilarious!!

Steve left today to go to the east coast for the weekend because his band is playing for a private party on Sunday. He is also going to the beach and visiting his family and friends, too. Hopefully today's terrible weather won't be the weather New Jersey has tomorrow.

Is it terrible I feel like a celebration is in order when him and I part ways for a few days?? I think time away is not only good, it's a must. That is the case for him and I anyway and we both agree it's nice to get some much needed space. :)

Lately, I have kept myself busy with a couple "projects" that earns me a little money. I am now an Avon representative and also have joined jerky direct. Below are the links to both.

My Jerky Direct Page

My Avon page

I have been thinking a lot about Alexandra and Pierre. They are so beautiful and calm. Sigh!! Well, good night peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment