Friday, June 14, 2013

Crazy cat lady part 2 Skype Jason Leffler

My cat saga continues, but now I'm back to square one. My "roomie" has now retracted everything he said and has denied saying I could get a cat with claws. I'm finished with negotiation! He is being so closed minded! :(

I created a Skype account today. I have really never been interested in a Skype account before, but a company I make telephone calls for, some of their clients require it. I must say I didn't realize how sophisticated it is. I was setting up my account and I got to the step to check for audio and recording settings and OMG I was on my monitor. I was on my webcam that I didn't realize I even had. I was like Shit, how do I get my mug off of here? LOL! #mortified"

The NASCAR family lost one of their own Wednesday night at a Sprint car race. Jason Leffler was killed when his car hit the wall twice and flipped several times. He was 37 years old and left behind  a son who was only 5 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment