Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend

Hello! :) Hope you had a great weekend! My weekend was nice and quiet. Saturday my nursing assistant and I spent some time on the back deck with the furbabies. My nursing assistant threw the Frisbee to Lady for awhile and threw the ball to Buddy. Lady is a bit on the portly side so I have been making sure the nursing assistants take her outside twice a day to chase the Frisbee. She does pretty good for a couple tosses, but then she begins to slow down. She brings the Frisbee back half way and lays down, then eventually she lets you know she is finished when she walks the opposite direction. :) A few years ago Steve was throwing the Frisbee to her over and over and over again until she was tired. Well, the last time he tossed it she chased it but then she stopped and needed to do a #2. He told her to bring the Frisbee to him and she just laid down and looked at him. He walked over to get the Frisbee and saw that she #2ed in the Frisbee!!! :) I thought that was a clever way to be finished.

After Frisbee and ball throwing they both got their fur brushed. Neither one like when the brush comes out for some reason. They walk away and it takes a lot of coaxing (and a treat) to bribe them back. They lost a boat load of hair, so they should feel better. :) 

After coming inside I stood in my standing frame for about an hour and half. That feels wonderful as it stretches my back, hips, ankles and feet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment